In a typical Twin Ram Lift configuration, one cylinder is in a fixed location & the second is electrically adjustable in the horizontal longitudinal plane (sliding). Upon request, it is also possible to have both cylinders electrically adjustable. The standard travel between cylinders/rams is 3.750 mm. Other travel distances can be realised upon request.
Both cylinders are equipped with their own hydraulic pump & can be driven either in sync, or individually.
JAB Twin Ram Lifts are suitable for lorry trucks, trailers & passenger buses with a maximum of 3 rear axles.
- Lifting capacity per cylinder: 14 tonnes
- Lifting capacity of the lift: 28 tonnes
- Maximum vertical travel: 1.900 mm
- Piston diameter: 190-214 mm
- Working pressure: 57 bar
- Minimum installation depth: 1.450 mm
- Cylinder configuration: 1 fixed, 1 adjustable (2 adjustable rams optional)