Technical Details of the HCV100 – Cable Cutter
- Capable of cutting cables, umbilicals and flexible risers up to 101.6mm (4”) in diameter.
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for blade, 210 bar (3000 psi) for anvil.
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details).
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 0.75 litres Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.4 litres.
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard.
- 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed) Weight in air – 29.5kg Weight in water – 22kg.